Big Flats Pack 86
Building Great Kids
Welcome to Pack 86
Fall Camping (Oct/Nov)
Scouting for Food (Nov)
Mall Show (Feb)
Scout Sunday (Feb)
Univ. of Scouting (Feb)
Jackals Scout Night (Mar)
Pinewood Derby (Mar/Apr)
Blue & Gold Banquet (Apr)
Spring Camping (May)
Flag Day (Jun)
Day Camp (Jul)
Adventure Camp (Jul)
Summer Activities (Aug)
Check the Pack Calendar
(or your Den Leader) for Current Dates
Need to buy some popcorn?
Want to support a scout and order online?
Link to Trails End Popcorn Site
Sign-in (or create an account) and search for the scout
Only one BIG Fundraiser – once a year!
Congratulations to Pack 86!!!
WOW! Great job to all.
Did you know over 73% of popcorn sales stays local!
Homemade Carmel Corn
This is GREAT with our Popping Corn!
1 c butter
2 c firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 c light or dark corn syrup
1/2 t baking soda
1 t salt
1 t vanilla extract
6 quarts popped popcorn
Melt butter, stir in brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a boil stirring constantly.
Boil without stiurring for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, add baking soda and vanilla.
Stir & pour over popcorn, mixing thoroughly.
Bake 1 hour at 250 degrees, stirring mixture every 10 minutes.
Remove from oven cool completely.
Break apart and store in cool tight container! YUMMY! ~Enjoy
Typical Popcorn Info.....
Check with the "Popcorn Kernal" for this years dates & deadlines
– Information, calendar/dates, different ways to sell, Council Prizes, Pack Prizes are typically handed out & emailed to everyone
2. Need More Forms?
– Stop up to the Scout Shop or let the "Popcorn Kernal" know & we’ll see what we can do.
3. Start Date
– Typically September 1
4. Draggin’ Wagon popcorn
– Email the "Popcorn Kernal" so we can put it together for you. Everyone gets the same items, usually totaling about $275. Money is due at the same time as form sales.
5. Show n’ Sell
– SIgn up with the "Popcorn Kernal" if interested. Email typically send on Fridays to confirm weekend logistics and timeslots.
6. Orders / Prize Selection
- Turn in your orders and select your prize typically Mid October
7. All monies due
- Typically end of Nov 30 (checks only).
Important Information - Dates, Calendar, etc.
Goal Setting and Pack Prizes
PLEASE LET THE "POPCORN KERNAL" KNOW if you know of someone in the pack who is not getting the information. Den leaders please help by checking with your den members.
Contact Big Flats Pack 86 for more information:
powered by Network Solutions®